Information pursuant to article 13 of the Legislative Decree No 196/2003 – Code regarding personal data protection given to those who interact with web services accessible by telecommunication means starting from the address www.enovapetfood.com corresponding to the initial page of Enova site.
This information is only given for this site and not for other websites possibly consulted by the user by link.
The data processing“owner”
Following consultation of this site, data relevant to identified or identifiable subjects can be processed. The “owner” of their processing is Enova.
Place of data processing
Personal data supplied by the users requesting any informative material is used for the only purpose of carrying out the service or the performance required and is communicated to third parties just in case it is necessary for that purpose (shipment service, forwarding agents and so on). Furthermore, personal data can be also utilized for purposes of com-mercial promotion of other products of our Company and those connected to it.
Purposes of data processing
The dried meat has a water content of approx. 10%: this means that the remaining 90% is full of nutrients. On the other side, fresh chicken contains approx. 70% of water, and therefore the dry matter accounts for just 30%. To be short, this means that 100 grams of dried meat are absolutely not as nutrient as 100 grams of fresh meat! If you want to provide your dog with almost the same nutrients of 100 grams of dried meat, you should feed your dog with at least three times the weight of fresh meat. So read carefully the ingredient list of dry petfoods!
Types of processed data
Navigation data The IT systems and the software procedures controlling the functioning of this website acquire, in course of their stan-dard operations, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in using the communication protocols of Internet. It is information that is not collected to be connected to identified subjects but that, in their own nature, could allow, through processing and connections with data owned by third parties, identifying users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Iden-tifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of inquiry, the method used while submitting the inquiry to the server, the dimension of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code that indicates the status of the answer given by the server (success, failure, etc.) and other parameters relevant to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. This data is only used with a view to receiving anonymous statistical information on the site’s utilization and control-ling its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after its processing. Data could be used for ascertaining any re-sponsibility in case of hypothetical IT crimes damaging the site: subject to this possibility, the current data on web con-tacts does not last for more than seven days. Data voluntarily supplied by the user Any optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses specified on this site entails the fol-lowing acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to answer the inquiries, as well as any possible personal data in-cluded in the message. Any special summary information shall be gradually reported or displayed in the site’s pages dedicated to particular services on demand.
Data supply as optional
Apart from what specified above regarding the navigation data, the user is free to supply the personal data reported in the inquiry forms to Enova or however indicated in contacts in order to request any in-formative material or other communications.
Their no supply may entail the impossibility to obtain what required.
DATA PROCESSING MODE Personal data is processed by automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the ends for which it was collected. Special safety measures are observed so as to prevent any loss of data, illicit or incorrect uses and unauthorized access.
Rights of the persons concerned
The subjects the personal data refers to have, at any time, the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the same data and to be informed about its contents and origin, to verify the correctness or to ask for its in-tegration, updating or amendment ( article 7 of the Legislative Decree No 196/2003). Pursuant to the same article, the subjects are entitled to ask for deletion, anonymous transformation or block of the data processed for transgression of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, its processing.Any inquiry shall be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org